“It’s DEXTER with fangs!” Amazon Reviewer
A Godly man awakens as a vampire. How did this happen and how can he serve God when cursed?
“How do you perform the will of God when you’ve become a monster?”
With the sharp stab of the demon’s fangs, village priest Markus Corescu finds his world turned upside-down, coming to the realization that he has been transformed into an abomination, a vampire. Immediately, the newly-undead clergyman assigns a divine calling to his bloodthirsty nature and satisfies his despicable hunger on the humans around him without remorse. Fast forward to the present, and the priest begins to recall (and is forced to deal with) his suppressed past. Can he make amends with God in such accursed flesh?
The Corescu Chronicles Books 1 – 5
- The Judging, The Corescu Chronicles Book One
- Damascus Road, The Corescu Chronicles Book Two
- Tree of Life, The Corescu Chronicles Book Three
- Anathema, The Corescu Chronicles Book Four
- Novus, The Corescu Chronicles Book Five