Project Management: Influence and Leadership Building Rapport in Teams, A practical Guide (Project management book)(The Leadership Series)
by Michael Nir
***Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management, winning influence without authority – Amazon Best Seller***
Simple –Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management includes 3 Proven Fundamentals to unlock the secrets of Leadership, Influence and Stakeholder communication management!
***Updated and Advanced Edition***
Imagine that you master the magic of influence and are able to successfully lead and manage stakeholders. Imagine that you have a clear path of how to accomplish it.
I have some good news and some bad news: The good news is that with the 3 proven fundamentals in this practical book you can quickly learn how to influence without authority.
The bad news is that you have missed many opportunities by not reading this book so far.
* After you read Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management you will easily manage and lead stakeholders.
I apologize to you, as only now have I had the time to put all this knowledge in writing, don’t waste anymore time – read it now!
* With the knowledge in Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management at your disposal, you will possess the secret formula that eludes so many others – the recipe to unveiling the mystery of Leadership and INFLUENCE WITHOUT AUTHORITY
* Distilled by the author in Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management and unearthed on its digital pages are the proven steps for your success. A quick read with promising results – terrific value.
Everyone has to work with stakeholders
* Absolutely relevant situational leadership models which contain valuable Scientifically-Proven, tested approaches to leadership – by this book – you will learn a lot!
* After you start using the various techniques given by me, you will be amazed at the quick change to your leadership style and ability to influence in a wide range of situations!
* Colorful case study integrated – read Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management more than once to gain full understanding.
* Easy to implement concepts – I know what you are thinking, how can this be so easy? How can this be even possible? As a matter of fact it is easy because of the focus you are investing on these hidden aspects of influence, leadership in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
A Must have for maintaining a Competitive advantage
Magic of liking fully explained. You think that it is possible to use liking in such a powerful context… Don’t you? Introducing a tested four grid model for influence – understanding the four different styles of influence and communication will alter the way you interact with people around you. You will communicate differently with people around you, at work and outside of work! Bonanza Improve your skills negotiating with people outside your comfort zone, from other walks of life based on their communication patterns
The advice is simple and each chapter ends with a summary of the vital concepts to carry on to your practical daily environment
Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management
is a professional and valuable guide to leading in tough situations and motivating towards a common objective, the author is crazy to give away these hard learned concepts practically for free!
“Michael published again a great book on the softer side of projects. His own experience he made over 20 years ago in the Alaskan wilderness is transformed into our current business lives. He made an interesting connection between influencing bears and stakeholders. Viewing stakeholders as bears is a funny and powerful thought. Thanks for sharing your personal experience with us Michael” Ralf Friedrich, President, Coaching Center Dieburg
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed when you purchase Project Management: Business & Project Teams Management.
* * *
Never miss another great sale again – Free and Bargain eBooks & Apps delivered straight to your email everyday! Subscribe now! http://www.bookgorilla.com/kcc
* * *
Each day’s Kindle Daily Deal is sponsored by one paid title on Kindle Nation. We encourage you to support our sponsors and thank you for considering them.