Your Self-Esteem Bundle: The Ultimate Guide to Increasing Self-Worth +Practical Tips, Exercises, Positive Affirmations, and Meditation Scripts for Women to Cultivate Self-Love & Boost Self-Confidence
Like there’s an inner voice constantly telling you, “You’re not good enough,” “You don’t deserve the good stuff,” “You’ll never be enough,” “You’ll never be good enough.”You might feel like everything you did in the past was wrong and shameful and that you’re broken inside.Rise above your doubts and fears with Sarrana’s 13 Steps to Optimum Self-Esteem for Women. This comprehensive book will show you how to become genuinely secure and confident in your own skin by looking at your truth.
In this life-changing guide, you will discover:
- Why you have low self-esteem — finding the root will help you know where to make a change!
- Why you shouldn’t believe everything you think — and how to challenge ‘wrong’ thinking and change the way you see yourself without feeling like you’re twisting the truth
- How to embrace the real you to restore self-worth without having to cling to ideals or hold on to the past
- What is hindering you from reaching your full potential (hint: it has nothing to do with your ability, opportunities, or resources)
- 6 false beliefs that you need to change to achieve inner peace and be secure about yourself without worrying you’re not good enough.
And much more!
Plus, as a bonus, you’ll also get Sarrana’s second book, See Yourself In A New Light!
The meditation prompts, affirmations, and practical tips in this book will allow you to unravel your best self.
There’s also a series of unique exercises for you to complete. By combining emotional and practical tasks, you can enhance your self-confidence and self-esteem to enjoy a more fulfilling and happy life, fully accepting who you are but open and equipped for more improvement.
Inside, you will discover:
- How to instil positive messaging into your mind — that will lead to positive results in your life!
- What to do to make affirmations work best for you
- How to handle criticisms and rejections without losing self-respect
- How to boost your confidence, even if you’ve failed a lot of times before
- 5 tips for handling mistakes — get ready to move on and make the best out of your life
And much more!
This book doesn’t promote toxic positivity. It does just the opposite. It encourages you to embrace your negative emotions and teaches you how to learn from them, move forward, and become a better person.
Let these books speak to your soul, and recognize that you already hold the answer in your hands.
Even if you feel that your insecurities are deeply rooted in your childhood experiences, rest assured that you will be able to recover from these hurtful events — if you give yourself another chance to heal.
Don’t spend another day second-guessing yourself. Take this first step towards living life on your own terms.