Wubbzy apps from Cupcake Digital teach preschoolers counting skills, pre-reader skills and social skills.
Good Night Wubbzy Bedtime Counting (4/5 stars, preschoolers, currently priced at $2.99)
Help Wubbzy, Walden, Widget, Daizy, and some of Wuzzleburg’s kookiest residents get ready for beddy-bye in this special sleepy time story. Kids will enjoy turning off the lights, counting to sleep and saying good night to their favorite Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! friends.
Good Night Wubbzy Bedtime Counting was developed by Cupcake Digital in partnership with the producers of the Emmy Award-winning Nick Jr. TV series “Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!”®
Kids will explore their creativity with fun tap-to-paint coloring pages and stickers featuring their favorite Wuzzleburg friends.
The Common Core Corner details educational experiences infused within the app to help prepare children for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS). Cupcakedigital.com provides more ways for parents and caregivers to enhance the app experience for kids with free downloadable educational activities.
Grown-Up’s Corner offers thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation and reinforce reading comprehension.
Wubbzy and the Princess (4.5/5 stars, preschoolers, currently priced at $2.99)
It’s a rainy day in Wuzzleburg, and Wubbzy and his friends are stuck playing indoors. To pass the time, they pretend to live in a kingdom complete with beautiful princesses and brave knights. When Daizy’s princess crown is accidentally broken, Widget uses the Storymaker 3000 to transport her and Wubbzy into a magical world filled with friendly trolls, enchanted meadows and beany-beanstalks so she can find a sparkly new crown!
• 100+ beautiful animations, plus every page is bursting with playful sound effects and engaging interactions
• Interactive, educational, action-packed games designed for kindergarten preparation! Learn1,2,3s with Princess Counting, practice sight words with Beanstalk Hop and polish off math skills with the Crown Jewels game! For fun playtime, Gem Match is filled with tons of sparkly jewels.
• Three storytelling modes: Read To Me, Read & Play or Just a Book for quiet reading time
• Creativity kicks into high gear with fun coloring pages straight from the story
• Get moving with dance-along music videos!
• The Common Core Corner details educational experiences infused within the app to help prepare children for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for kindergarten
• A Grown-up’s Corner offers thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation and reinforce reading comprehension
Wubbzy’s Train Adventure (4.5/5 stars, preschoolers, currently priced at $2.99)
Toot Toot! In the new storybook app, Wubbzy’s Train Adventure, Wubbzy and his friends take a ride on the Wuzzleburg Express. Destined for their favorite Kooky Karnival, the characters must overcome fun, silly and unexpected obstacles when the train breaks down. Can the wuzzle friends get the train back on track before the fair closes?
Inspired by Nick Jr.’s Emmy® Award-winning television series, Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!®, this deluxe storybook app by Cupcake Digital will take your child on a zany train adventure right along with their favorite Wuzzleburg friends. Hop on the Wuzzleburg Express and see for yourself! All Aboard!
Fun features include:
FUN GAMES INSIDE THE STORY
Two mini-games, Track Build-Up and Kooky Karnival Fun, are built into the story to further engage your child’s imagination.
SING ALONG MUSIC VIDEOS
Your child will want to get up and dance with two original music videos: Are You Ready? and Me and My Friends.
Kids can tap into their creativity by painting some of their favorite characters and scenes straight from the story!
Wubbzy’s Dance Party (4/5 stars, preschoolers, currently priced at $2.99)
Dance and read along with Wubbzy and his pals, Daizy, Walden and Widget. The Wubb Club is planning the most Wubbtastic Dance Party ever! But who will take over as lead singer when Wubbzy has too much lemony-lemon juice? Based on the popular “Meet the Wuzzles” episode, young readers will discover all new ways to learn and play with this interactive storybook app.
• Hands-on learning activities encourage kids to practice counting, number and shape recognition, and more.
• Creative play opportunities invite kids to paint, dance and sing with their favorite Wuzzleburg friends.
• Early-learning reading skills are reinforced with text highlighting and synched narration. Three reading modes include: Read & Play, Read to Me, and Just a Book.
• NEW Common Core Corner details educational experiences infused within the app to help prepare children for the Common Core State Standards (CCSS).
• Grown-up’s Corner offers thoughtful questions designed to spark open-ended conversation and reinforce reading comprehension.
* * *
Tech Tip of the Week: Which File Storage Type Lasts The Longest?
* * *