Gumdrop Bridge is a physics-based bridge construction game. Using toothpicks and gumdrops, you must construct a flexible bridge strong enough for a delivery truck to cross! Gumdrop Bridge challenges you to build a working bridge…and then to make it better than everyone else’s!
• Construct a flexible bridge with toothpicks and gumdrops
• Collect every gold coins to get to the next level
• Work through 20 exciting and challenging game levels
This version of the game does not contain any ads.
– – – – –
Those who like the basic concept behind Gumdrop Bridge but want something more challenging and with more variety will want to check out the award-winning bestseller, World of Goo (4.5/5 stars, all ages, currently priced at $2.99). From Amazon:
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore – but they don’t know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Amazon Apps! Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels – Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls – Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
– “Game of the Year” -MetaCritic, IGN, TouchArcade, Rock Paper Shotgun, GameTunnel
– Best Games for Android lists – NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more